Wednesday, January 6, 2010

See, Chocolate is Good for You

After a month of sweets binge eating (being surrounded by hundreds of leftover cookies post annual family Christmas Eve cookie party did not help), it's been nearly impossible for me to kick the habit cold-turkey. So when I get a salad from the bodega near my work for lunch each day, I can't help but grab a 50 cent Baci chocolate too. And what's better than a dark chocolate and hazelnut treat to get you through the afternoon? The wrapper message it comes with.

I thought yesterday's was particularly sweet, but that could have just been the sugar talking.

Love me when I deserve it least, as that is when I'll need it most.

1 comment:

  1. LD/ Turkey Drop VictimJanuary 7, 2010 at 7:50 AM

    Lovvvvve Baci's. I studied in Perugia Italy - where these yummy treats are made and definitely formed an addiction. I even visited the magical Perugina chocolate factory. BTW-fun fact- Baci means "Kiss" in Italian :)

    ReplyDelete