Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary, New York


Today is my second anniversary of living in New York! On January 15, 2008, The BFF and I moved ourselves to the big city. And last night, we spent hours and hours packing away all of our crap, I mean treasured possessions, so we can move into our new apartment. A lot has changed in two years, and we couldn't be more excited for a change of scenery.

Plus it goes along with my theme for this year - 2010: The Year of Life Improvement.

And to provide a little inspiration for upcoming changes, I leave you with this:

In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of. There's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York. These streets will make you feel brand new. Big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment