Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Product Review: Best Lip Balm Ever

I just have to share one of my favorite discoveries in the past year: Smith's Rosebud Salve. After years of being a faithful Burt's Bees user, last winter (aka the coldest misery of my life) BB just wasn't cutting it anymore. Then I found this chapped-lip savior. Clearly I'm a little behind the times on uncovering this gem it since it's been around for over 100 years, but, still, it is a-mazing.

If you haven't tried it, you should. Pick it up at Sephora or stores like Urban Outfitters. Trust me, you'll love it. Plus, according to the website, you can use it to relieve dryness and it soothes the sting of minor burns! Bad-A. And it lasts forever too (or in my case, a whole year of everyday use ).

Sephora has the 3 tin-pack, which includes the Rosebud, the Mint and the Strawberry versions. Love 'em all now! [Note: I can be up-sold on pretty much anything.]

No comments:

Post a Comment