Monday, May 31, 2010

If We Get Two More, We Can Be The Golden Girls

I think one problem with our generation is that a lot of us feel entitled to do nothing. We all just want to skip ahead of everything and go straight to retirement. Actually, I really just want to be a Stay at Home Person. Not a mom, because that sounds like a lot of work.

Now, though, after this weekend, I think I could be a mom to a dog. The BFF and I took care of our friend Laura's shitzu Daisy. What we realized is that having a dog isn't like having a baby. It's like having a three year old. She was fun, but a handful. It was awesome. Since The BFF and I have nothing, we enjoyed the new pal.

It taught us that we definitely need a side kick.

Anyway, earlier in the week, The BFF had mentioned that since I've been single, she hasn't gone on a date. "Why waste an evening of my life when I probably wouldn't have had that much fun when I could just hang out with you."

Then we spent the entire weekend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment