Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Monsoon Season

When it rains, it pours. Hot guys, that is.
It's raining men, hallelujah. It's also raining rain. Less joyful celebration.

Oh Mother Nature, why must you always be such a buzz kill? Couldn't just give me one glorious week of two dates AND sunshine? Thanks. For nothing.

Because of her, I sort of resembled a drowned rat on my date on Sunday (I went to the movies with a person other than The BFF - a guy no less!?) 

Another date last night (by now perhaps you're catching on that this post is just a very poor, faux-attempt to shield my bragging about going on two dates in three days), another opportunity to make a good impression with my "Nothing Will Make This Look Attractive" Humidity Fro.

Guys know it's scientifically impossible to look your hottest when it's the rainy season, right?

I mean, I really did put in effort. I'm sorry. It was the best I could do.

Fingers crossed my new climb back up the Singles Bell Curve toward World Domination will maintain its momentum until the sunny weekend! You better not have been lying to me about the sunshine, weatherman! Gotta look my best!

P dot S: Speaking of weathermen, I have a horrible, horrible, personal confession. I watched Bachelor Pad on Monday. In my defense I only saw 1.5 hours of the 2 hour episode where the most annoying guy ever, The Weather Man, got kicked off. It's just as ridiculous as you'd assume it to be.

I'm judging myself, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment