Monday, August 2, 2010

BRB I Gotta Jump Out of the Window

I was going to blog about my awesome bday weekend tonight, but instead The BFF, our friend Laurel and I watched The Bachelorette finale.

I don't know how it happened either.

Could not have chosen a worse activity. I love watching shows where a girl has two smokin' hot perfect 10's fighting for her love.

I have no one.

Great choice, Rach.

[If you watched it, let's all agree that Chris is prob my soulmate. What a quality dream boat.]

[Oh yeah, also, is there anything more window-jumping-out-of-inducing than watching a makeout montage to Can You Feel the Love Tonight? No.]

On a better note, though, The BFF made an excellent dinner of eggplant parm. Great pre-vacay diet plan. Woo eating your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment