Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Voicemails: The Worst Things Ever

Having heard from multiple credible soures that Community was worth watching, I found myself glued to a marathon that was on last week.

After seeing like six episodes in a row, I can tell you: It's worth watching. Also, my weird love for Joel McHale has been bumped up to a "I'd totally hit that sober" level.

Anyway, the reason I liked Community is because I like shows that are funny because they're true (e.g. Liz Lemon and her Night Cheese. In my defense I have never worn a snuggie.)

My favorite clip from the marathon was this:



Leaving a voicemail is the biggest pressure ever. But luckily - in our grand culture of 2010 - we no longer have to! Texts > voicemails. Embrace it.

P dot S: The BFF has a short list of dealbreakers (that is a lie, it's incredibly long), but one of her top concerns is being left voicemails. So much so that she once met a guy she who got her number, and as he was walking away, she SCREAMED: "NO VOICEMAILS." Shockingly, he didn't call after seeing this side of her.

At least the girl knows what she (doesn't) want in life.

2 comments:

  1. HE DIDN'T CALL BECAUSE HE'S AFRAID OF A STRONG WOMAN!!!!!!!! loser

    ReplyDelete
  2. He didn't call because he tripped up the subway stairs that day and broke all his teeth and is still recovering, and is also now in debt from paying for a faceful of dental implants. Aww. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete