Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Match Dot Mom Has Met Her Match

Apparently my mom isn't the only one trying to play Yenta these days. Last week, I read about this mom who has set up an online dating site where parents can set up their adult kids. Since I hadn't blogged about it yet, I've had multiple people bring it to my attention. I love that people recognize that this is my life.

Unfortunately my mom has been off the grid for the last week and a half. She and my dad are in Alaska working on the Sarah 2012 campaign. HAHA. Joking. They're on a cruise.

Maybe when she gets back she'll be too distracted by having to review 2 weeks worth of Facebook postings (those pictures/comments/updates aren't going to Like themselves), so she won't hear about this. Otherwise yours truly could be its newest member.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. My parents recently asked me if they "hovered" when we were younger. I informed them they still do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha i love this! parents are the same around the world :)

    ReplyDelete