Friday, April 23, 2010

You Know What We Haven't Talked About Lately? Cougars.

Even though I've been slacking on my Cougar Coverage lately, MSN Lifestyle wrote this very informative piece called Cougar Moms!

"It can seem like it's your mom's job to mortify you. But a new wave of moms is doing more than making you blush: They act so sexy and flirtatious, they make you question their judgment — and your own sanity."

Just reading the subhead makes me want to buy a Mother's Day card that says "Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for not ruining my life by acting like a crazy whorish cougar!" While my mom did (and still does) do her fair share to embarrass me (e.g. trying to get me to approach cute random strangers; dancing at any opportunity), I thankfully have never had to compete with her for the attention of guys.

I don't think my father would really appreciate that very much...

I feel bad for the girls dealing with this mombarrasment, for instance:

"Jessica, 17, says that after her parents' divorce, her mom was a total cougar. "She started dressing younger than she was and went through younger boyfriends like crazy," Jessica says. "I felt like her new life was more important to her than I was. But one day when she came out wearing a fishnet tube top and super-short shorts with three-inch heels, I flat out told her, 'Mom, you look like a hooker.'"

"After a few months, Erica says her mom even drained Erica's college tuition money to buy herself breast implants."

Ugh. Maybe Jessica's mom could become an actual hooker, earn some money and help pay for Erica's college? Just a thought; I'm a problem solver. Luckily, MSN provides some key ways to "Get Your Mom Back!" Isn't that the kind of advice Maury is (still) on the air to dish out?


P dot S: The sunshine and warm weather remind me that summer is just around the corner. You know what comes with the new season?

Summer interns.

Stay tuned for any interesting tales resulting from the influx of cougarbait in the city. If nothing else, they will provide some eye candy and further feelings of being old and lame.

2 comments:

  1. what exactly is a fishnet tube top...is this a part of the official cougar uniform?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, but I bet you can buy it at Rainbow...

    ReplyDelete