Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Promise This is Funny

Normally any topic concerning that time of the month isn't blogworthy (unless it was like This One Time I Acted Super Irrationally For No Real Reason And It Resulted In Some Stupid Story... which could be every time I PMS), but I couldn't help but sharing this. Hilarious baby sorority sister Brooks at I Rewl You Drewl put this up the other day:

maybe you non-female readers are oblivious to this, but for the most part, feminine hygiene advertising is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. girls dancing around with scarves, random blue liquid--none of it makes any sense and no one has done a thing about it. until now.

it looks as if kotex has rebranded itself into a new we-get-you brand called u by kotex, and even though theyre using a stupid one-letter word, their new commercials are spot on. the new campaign features a slew of biting commercials that slay the old paradigm of monthly gift commercials. they are hilarious, and more importantly, so true.





And I figured out why you read this blog. It's because you can relate to me because I'm racially ambiguous.

1 comment:

  1. omg i am so flattered! thanks for the shout out rach!

    ReplyDelete