Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Don't Judge A Book My Its Cover: Let Me Do It For You

Based on the number of people who have contacted me recently about books I recommended (okay, it was one, hi Susan!), I've decided to share with you what I've been reading over the past few months in case you are in the market for the suggestion. Some books are better than others, but all were pretty worthwhile. If you want more info about any specifically, leave a comment! 


From top left to right:

1. Bethenny Frankel, Naturally Thin (mentioned here)
2. Emily Giffin, Love the One You're With
3. Patti Smith, Just Kids
4. Diane Keaton, Then Again
5. Ellen Degeneres, Seriously I'm Kidding
6. Jeffrey Eugenides, Middlesex
7. Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me?
8. Sloane Crosley, How Did You Get This Number?
9. Jennifer Toth, Mole People
10.Jane Borden, I Totally Meant to Do That
11. Betty WhiteIf You Ask Me
12. Chelsea Handler, Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea (Here's one mention.)
13. Rob Lowe, Stories I Only Tell My Friends (mentioned here)
14. Chelsea Handler, Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me (Here's another.)
15. Chelsea Handler, Chelse, Chelsea Bang Bang (And yet one more.)
16. David Sedaris, Me Talk Pretty One Day (mentioned here)
17. Tina Fey, Bossypants (I thought I wrote about it, but can't find it)

As you can see, I put a high priority on laughter and learning about celebrities' personal lives. 

Here are the few I have on my Kindle App:
 
March 23!!!! 

Suzanne Collins, Hunger Games Trilogy = my new totally, uncharacteristic obsession. 

Anyone have any good recommendations for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment