Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

The worst part of Valentine's Day for me has always been unmet flower-related expectations.

Either you are single and hoping a secret admirer will send you flowers at work, or you have a boyfriend who will fail to meet your totally reasonable expectations of sending you flowers at work.

Basically I just love getting flowers at work.

Anyway, after years of only ever receiving flowers sent from my family (thanks, mom), I decided the best way to remedy my February 14th depression was by quitting my job and thus losing all flower-related angst.

Not to put words in your mouth, but you could call me a problem solver if you wanted to.

So instead I spent Valentine's day skiing with my dad, sipping boxed red wine out of a flask on the chairlift.

Keeping it classy, like father like daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment