Monday, February 27, 2012

Girl Crush: Tina Fey, Oscar Edition

Ummm, can we please talk for a minute about how amazing my favorite funny lady looked at the Oscars last night?

Tina in Carolina Herrera
And I'm not the only one who thinks so. Tina is consistently being mentioned as one of the best dressed of the night. This brings me way more happiness than it should, maybe because I don't have much going on in my own life, but, I think, more so because it's like now people have sort of realized, "Oh yeah, she can be funny AND pretty!" 

Plus, who knows, maybe Tina's own confidence is up after her new Garnier Fructis ad. The commercial plays up her tomboy chicness while also enhancing her natural beauty just like that of any other model they featured. The end result? She looks gorgeous. 

Anyway, the point of this is just to say, I'm very proud of you, Tina. Fingers snaps for big, chic buns. Navy is a timeless color. You look great.

Now, can you, me, and Amy please go to brunch?

1 comment:

  1. Rachel! You let me know when you're back in Austin missy, and if you throw that get together you mentioned in a comment to me the other day. I'd love to see you and catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete