Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You Know?

When life is just too much fun and/or exhausting to sit down to write a real blog post? No, you don't? Well it's sort of a great feeling. Because it means that maybe you've done something besides sit around in my sweatpants for 48 straight hours. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

But then you feel guilty. Because what if someone is bored at work and stops by your blog for some entertainment and you're all, Dude, my mom has been in town since Friday and there has just been no time. Go, Go, Go. Otherwise known as me right now. But a recap will come soon enough. It involves celebrities. And eating. My faves. Yes, I am a name-dropping fatass, but that's why we're friends, right?

P dot S: I've finally accepted that it is in fact jacket weather. Ugh. Busted out my long peacoat. Gross. But it's also Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Coffee weather. So I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment