Monday, November 15, 2010

I Don't...

Seriously, could I have found a better, more feeling sorry
for myself picture?
Today I don't believe in finding love. I don't believe in soul mates. And I don't believe in happy endings. (In the fairytale sense, not the other sense, because those do exist in Asian massage places all over the city. I mean, so I've been told. I promise I don't know first hand. Ew, bad pun.)

Things I do believe in:
  • Bad karma
  • Disappointment
  • Rejection
  • Unmet expectations
  • Loneliness

Welcome to my Monday. In other news, I am PMSing like a crazy person so perhaps that could be an underlying motivation for the most melodramatic blog post of all time.

(And, yes, this post deserves any forthcoming lecture from my mom or The BFF on the wonderfulness of my life. I know, I know, it will be okay.)

P dot S: I still owe a recap of my mom's awesome trip to visit me, I promise it will be more uplifting than this nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment