Thursday, November 11, 2010

And How Are You Tonight?

So I was all set to come home from my favorite Thursday night tradition of Anti-Gravity Yoga, cook some dinner, and blog about my mom's fantastic trip to visit me last weekend, but then I realized my DVR is more important than you. TV is actually my favorite thing in life ... well, besides food. Yeah, there I said it. But hopefully someday I might get real things to focus on like love or a family, but for now I have NBC and I'm totally fine with that.

In case you're as TV-judgy as me, here's a recap of my weekly shows just so you can decide whether or not we might be friends in real life:

30 Rock, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, Community, The Office, and Mad Men (I miss you, Don!). In terms of reality TV, it depends what's on the air, but currently I'm watching MTV's Cut Throat Challenge (I'm real live friends with Laurel!! She dominates in case you haven't seen it so you should check it out) and Keeping up with the Kardashians (I will literally die if I run into any of them while they film their next season in NYC).

Oh and Food Network is our third roommate.

Okay so do I have a point to any of this? Nah not really. I just really wanted to feel less guilty about spending the next three hours gloriously sprawled out in front of my TV, drinking wine, and packing for my fun weekend in Philly with Ashley.

And in honor of me turning on my favorite show 30 Rock, here are three glorious things I've found this week:

Jack Donaghy's Life Lessons: 16 Pearls Of Wisdom You Can't Live Without


{Thanks to S for sending me this (who is herself a grad student so therefore the worst ;)}

Fifteen things you didn't know about Tracy Morgan
(Who doesn't love TJ?)


{Thanks to my cousin Alicia for sending me this. If I could meet one person in New York, it would be Tina. And if I could meet her and not pee my pants or lick her face or anything else on that level of unretractable awkwardness, that would be icing on the cake.)

P dot S: Not really related, but one freakin' day after I blog about the horrible, unforgivable awkwardness that is Facebook Poking, the guy I met on Halloween (Kenneth The Page) who I've gone out with a few times did it. Shudder. Is there no decency left in the world?

1 comment:

  1. I watch way, way, way too much TV too -- we have a lot of the same favorites! I've recently been getting into Californication and the Walking Dead on AMC! And anti-gravity yoga looks AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete