Friday, September 3, 2010

Ending The Summer in The District

Me, Mary, Mere.
You can tell this is an old picture because I'm a blonde.
Sigh, those were the days.
"The District." People in D.C. are almost as annoying as New Yorkers. Gah, what snobs. I love it. That's why I'm headed down to visit my friend Meredith, of "pls let me live the dream" birthday text message fame.

Our other former roomie Mary, of beauty product messiah fame, will also be flying in. Legendary reunion.

When Meredith sent out a pre-itinerary planning email, she asked if we wanted to do something "swanky, preppy, classy and/or dangerous."

Duh, all of the above. Will report back on our adventures.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. swanky, preppy, classy AND dangerous?

    sounds like my kind of weekend!

    ReplyDelete