Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh Wow, Martha Stewart Suffers from CGS Too!

Like I've said over and over again, CGS is a real thing that has plagued us all at one time or another. And now I've come to find out that Martha Stewart is a crazy girl just like the rest of us! Read here for a snipet from her friend's new tell-all book about Martha chasing after FJOs ...or I guess technically MJOs (Mogul JerkOffs)!

Martha's best friend, Mariana Pasternak, describes her romantic encounter with a wealthy man dubbed "The Mogul":

That he immediately ceased returning her calls was not part of Martha's script. Every rejection hit her hard ... Each unanswered phone call ratcheted up her obsession. We spent entire East Hampton weekends hunting down The Mogul. Eventually, Stewart dragged me up to his door, only to be confronted by another woman: "Who knew what a man like The Mogul might do if he found himself pushed just a tad too far by Martha's in-your-face desperation? Harassment. Trespassing. Stalking. Martha's distress at her failed sentimental escapades made my heart ache."

Aww, Martha, you've survived PRISON! You've BUILT AN EMPIRE ON BEAUTIFUL THINGS! You've got two French Bulldogs who have their own blog! You're above stalking...leave that to us commoners!

[On a side note, I had 3 rounds of interviews at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia here in NYC and thought I'd died and gone to craft heaven while I was there...sad not to get to work for her, but the job I was interviewing for wouldn't have been that great so oh well. But still, just seeing her empire in action was a-mazing. If you hadn't picked up on it yet, I'm really into the idea of empires].

P Dot S: Maybe don't mess with someone who has her own knife collection? Just a thought...

1 comment:

  1. Umm, I think you should apply to write the Franney and Sharkey blog. It's clearly meant to be.

    ReplyDelete