Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Girl Crush: Kristen Bell

I have to admit, at first my love for Kristen Bell was limited. She seemed, a little, well, how should I say this... Sarah Marshall-ish? (Sidenote: Seriously, that movie is the best. Can we award a retro-active Oscar to Jason Segel for the screenplay?)

I hate to say I type cast her as a kiddie-size cup of fat-free bitch, but I subconsciously did. Until I saw the error in my ways.

Turns out Kristen Bell is the coolest! Tell me you've seen this video of her freaking out about a sloth coming to her birthday party. She just seems so normal yet so awesomely weird at the same time. We could totally be aquarium pals, I'm guessing. (Spiros, you can still come too.)

But what really made me get an unlimited monthly pass for the KB fan train? All the way back in 2010 Kristen threw herself a Hunger Games' themed birthday party.


Um, she's known how awesome it was since way back then? What the what?! Is she a wizard? I don't think I've ever respected someone as much as I do her.

I'm not sure what says about me or the world we live in, but whatever. Viva Kristen Bell!

(And, as if she wasn't awesome enough on her own, she's also engaged to Dax Shepard, who is on one of my favorite shows Parenthood. They are both hilarious. Talk about perfect double-date brunch companions. I bet they would be all over unlimited mimosas, right? Are my fantasies so lame?)

No comments:

Post a Comment