Friday, August 19, 2011

The BFF's Birthday

According to The BFF, this is the first time in 14 years of friendship I have missed her birthday. (For the record, she has missed like half of mine. I'm just sayin'.)

We've had some fun over the years. Like that murder mystery themed party (remember those??) she had in 7th grade where it was really rainy and the pizza delivery guy got in a wreck on the way to her house. Spooky! Or last year when I picked up not one, but three different guys at her party. (Best party ever.)

Anyway, I am very devastated not to be there to help her celebrate in person, but luckily The BFF just started grad school and is the most popular girl there, so I'm sure she'll still have a great time...and, knowing her pension for late night chip eating, it might end a little something like this:




These photos were taken one night when I was woken up to forceful knocking.
I thought it was some sort of monster coming to snatch me.
But no, it was The BFF who had somehow managed to lose her keys
between getting in the front door and walking up to our apartment.
As soon as I let her in, she crawled directly into bed. 
Even half-asleep, I knew I should capitalize on the opportunity
to document her creepiness for posterity.




I think we can agree, she'd probably make a great
spokesmodel for Sun Chips.




"The perfect late night snack!"




"Yeah, they're delicious. Ain't no thang."




"What's the big deal? You've never seen a girl wearing a blazer
in bed eating Sun Chips?"

Miss you, wifey!! Have a great birthday! We can celebrate via Skype soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...definitely had chips, a Philly cheesesteak, and some sort of other cheesy sandwich last night...GOOD TIMES

    ReplyDelete