Monday, January 23, 2012

For The Sake of Posterity

Today has been by far the laziest day since I was officially stripped of my Productive Member of Society status last Wednesday. And at first I felt so guilty about it, but then I realized it's a rainy January Monday and, sort of like designer purses for next to nothing, you just have to embrace them when the opportunity comes ago!

(I know, hate me, I deserve it.)

Anyway, the most productive things I've done all are cook two meals, re-read The Great Gatsby (as gifted to me recently by my awesome friend David when we met up for Dim Sum last week), and set up two new Craigslist ads for my TV and my love seat (dealing with people on that website is the bane of my existence).

Remember when I made that New Year's resolution to do something worthy of being written about every day?

Ehhh. We knew that could never last.

No comments:

Post a Comment