Sunday, June 27, 2010

Taco Bell-Inspired Dating Tips

I saw this commercial twice tonight. And twice I thought, "Hmm, maybe that's not the worst idea ever?"



Let's be honest with ourselves, The BFF and I are totally not above doing this. Nothing classier than a Tory Burch and/or Marc Jacobs full of delicious fast food, am I right, people?

Plus, bonus, even if you don't lure any hotties with the chalupa, you already have your late night snack! Won't even be tempted to stop at Kennedy's! [Note: The BFF and I have not broken the contract!! Wahoo. We have instead, however, found solace in a pizza place 2 blocks away where they have lasagna pizza. It rules. Yeah, that summer diet is going really well, thanks for asking.]

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha that's a hilarious! AND I can see it completely working too.

    ReplyDelete