Monday, June 7, 2010

Am I Sneezing Hotness?

It has come to my attention that there's a new trend in getting hit on by creepy guys. Lately I'm frequently being told "God bless you." And, no, it's not while I'm sneezing or because I'm going to church (sorry God).



At first I just figured it was a one off because "God bless you" is typically a phrase reserved for specific situations (as depicted by the above sparkly image), hotness not being on that list.

Not even hotness, though, just being a female under the age of forty. Ick.

Anyway, it's happened on a variety of different occasions - on my way to work, wearing workout clothes (not my most attractive), going out, sitting by a bubbling brook with my white majestic horse, etc. - so there seems to be no rhyme or reason for it.

Last week, The BFF and I went on a long walk, not looking our finest with greasy sunblocked arms and faces still smeared with the previous' nights makeup, and we still managed to have a slew of guys blessing us. What tha?

And - equally puzzling - how do creepos all know to say this? Was there a campaign to switch from "Dayum, I want a piece 'a that?"

Has anyone else experienced this trend?

And, for your Monday adorable baby animal quota, the sneezing baby panda video:



What tha?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the panda video!
    But that is kind of creepy. Next time just say
    "OBVIOUSLY he already has. I mean look at me!"

    ReplyDelete