Monday, March 21, 2011

Proud Mary

So I normally don't really write about stuff I lurve on this blog mostly because that's not really it's focus (and also because a lot of things I buy are from Forever 21 and so yeah I'm really credible), but a few weeks ago I stumbled on this company Proud Mary via a great lifestyle blog YOU + ME*.

And from there I went to the website and I saw this purse. And then I was all I must own that purse!!

{image via proud mary}

And now I do. And I love it.

Bold colors and crazy prints are so in this spring. (Is what someone who isn't full of crap might say).

But either way, the stuff is great, and oh, bonus points, buying it made me feel good.

P dot S: (The two friends who started the company are super nice and send personalized emails with your shipping info. Love that.)

2 comments: