Friday, March 4, 2011

Apparently Seth Rogen And I Are The Same Person


Chubby Seth is a lot cuter than Chubby Rachel.
(Also, side-by-side comparison pics are really cruel.)

Oy.

Thanks to The BFF for this:

Seth: "I'm slowly outgrowing all the clothes I bought last year. It's a sad thing. I gave away all my fat clothes, thinking 'I won't need these anymore,' but I do." Moral of the Story: Always keep a fat outfit or two in the back of your closet, because getting fat again feels bad enough without being forced through the indignity of shopping mall fitting rooms."


(At least living in New York keeps me far away from malls, which I would be fine never stepping foot inside again considering I spent approximately 85% of my middle school career creeping around them - with The BFF of course. Glad we've gotten way cooler since then...)

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny lady! I'm sure you and Seth Rogen have nothing in common except the fact that you are both hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same way... my fat clothes are in texas so I just can't leave the house... next stop gym or pajama jeggings

    ReplyDelete