Monday, December 21, 2009

Speaking of Weddings

A fellow Vows reading friend, who has had a slow day at work (duh, week of Christmas!) made me laugh out loud earlier with this gchat convo:

L: so because my boss got engaged and because i have nothing to do and because i have CGS
i just made a wedding invite list

me: HAHHAHAHA
how many people?

L: and with just the people i HAVE to invite
its like 100
just me, no groom's side
i never thought i'd have a big wedding
ooops
looks like i was wrong

time elapsed...

L: just remembered some people now im up to 120
and thats not including dates

me: ugh

L: like i need to be careful about making friends in the future
everyone i meet is just a dollar sign



HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Also, she would like for me to mention she is not engaged. Every girl ever really is crazy. Even the cool ones like L and me aren't exceptions. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment