Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Major Reason Why I Probably Can’t be in a Relationship

At the moment I can’t commit to anything. I want a dog more than anything, but I know there is no way I can handle that sort of responsibility. Instead I will be resigned to lurking creepily outside of dog parks. Awkward.

I haven’t been able to commit to a co-ed beer league sports team. Once a week (or more!)? Ha. Do you want me to go ahead and change my name and open a joint checking account while I’m at it? I did recently get recruited for a team, though, but thank goodness I’m an alternate. Baby steps.

At the beginning of the summer, my sweet grandma generously sent me money to get my hair highlighted. After attempting to make a salon appointment, I started to freak out about the inconvenient maintenance schedule – too much required commitment! So instead I used the money toward a new Tory Burch purse – a good purch. so I don’t feel like it was given in vain. Sorry, Dolo, but it’s really cute.

I’m hoping this is just a stage.

1 comment:

  1. NYCSSC.com - The best sports league in town. And by best I mean that you will never have to pay for alcohol, you get free pizza after every game, and after a two month season you will probably have a return of three serious dinner invitations and at least two random makeouts in front of your dodgeball team. That sentence is not the least bit autobiographical.

    ReplyDelete