Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In Hindsight Maybe I Should Be Blogging About Knitting?

Except of course I don't know anything about knitting. And let's be honest, that seems like a hobby that might require more patience than I'm willing to devote at this point in my life. So I guess I'll stick to writing about my life - and dating - adventures. But it might get a bit tricky.

This weekend when I went to a holiday party hosted by a friend of The BFF's. After a little while, a guy came up to me to say hi. He knew my name, but I didn't know his.

Turns out he was roommates with Kenneth The Page. Awk-ward, although he was very nice.

Then awhile later I was talking to a cute guy. He went to get a drink and came back to ask "are you going to blog about this?"

Oy. Word travels fast.

Oh, and it turns out that after flirting with me for hours, it seems he might have a girlfriend. Ugh. Why has this been my thing recently?! (Although this time I promise it wasn't my fault.)

2011: Year of guys without girlfriends who accept the blog!

Can't be that hard, right? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment