Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Exhausted. Another way too early flight from Newark, this time with "adorable" children seated directly behind me, expressing their energy with incessant kicks to the back of my chair and high pitched squeals. Six am, no big deal.

From the Austin airport I was whisked away by my mother to my brother's wedding venue to go over details with his fiance and her mom. Finally I feel like a part of it all! It's so exciting to see it all coming together, but before we can focus totally on that, we have a little thing called

C H R I S T M A S

to celebrate. In another city no less. With Dolo. Who is more stressed out about which movies will we see!?! as opposed to anything else. God love her. Then family reunion pre-wedding, cousins from all over. Did I mention I'm excited!?!

Mix in reuniting with some of my favorite friends - and seeing The BFF who I already miss (co-dependency at it's finest!) - and as you can see I'll be a little busy for the rest of 2010!

Hopefully I'll find time to catch up between now and then, but if not:

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

(Note: My excitement being expressed in italics and exclamation points is a direct result of getting two hours of sleep last night. Wooo!!! Is it bed time?)

No comments:

Post a Comment