Sunday, November 20, 2011

Channeling Tommy Fresh: Treat Yo' Self 2011

I don't know what it is about the start of Christmas shopping season, but every year I cannot get through it without buying a bunch of presents for myself first. Because I am the worst.

I used to feel guilty about it, until I saw this episode of Parks & Rec:




So I've decided to do what I do best: Justify my ridiculous behavior. This weekend I embraced the Treat Yo' Self philosophy. Curious what sorts of material happiness I've bribed myself with?

1. J.Crew Lodge moccasins in vibrant coral


Because I might have some lodge needs in my future...

2. J.Crew Edie pursette

With the MUSTHAVE 30% off sale code it was practically free.

3. Airplane tickets to Paris!
Ellen and I are meeting halfway between Malaga & Berlin
to continue our Christmas market tour!

4. Mentos
In hindsight, these were a mistake. I think I might have broken my jaw.
But sometimes you want what you want.

5. LillyBerlin lamp [TBD which one...but I have given myself a mental gift certificate to purchase a lampshade from this adorable store down the street before I leave.]

 The hardest part will be deciding on which one. Here are a few of my favorites:

This is a pretty signature Rachel color
I heart this, but does that make me a small child?

This would be kind of an "adult choice", right?

There is nothing better than this.

Now that I have this behind me I can focus on others...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment