Thursday, November 15, 2012

Light At The End Of The Tunnel ...JK!

Hahahah just kidding! I took this beautiful, inspiring photo the other day in anticipation of the day we finally moved and all these loose end logistics were finally tied up, but I'm fairly certain that day will never come so I'm going to use it ironically today!


Since we found a place two weeks ago, I've put my (aggravating-because-I-don't-know-what-I-want-to-do-with-my-life) job search on hold to deal with a million and one things relating to the move. I've spent more time on the phone (something if you know me you know I hate) than I have in years, jamming out to some sweet hold music and getting disconnected so I can start the fun all over again! 

Yesterday I also got to spend some quality time at the DMV getting a California license and car title. (I really wanted to get "DOLO" vanity plates as an homage to my awesome grandma, but after spending an arm and a leg and two hours of my life to just change things over, I didn't do it. Worst story ever.)

And you know my out-of-control online shopping habit? Well now I'm having to beg delivery people to hold on to the stuff I've ordered that's being delivered weeks before they said it would since apparently the house still needs to be painted. What, now we don't know when we're getting our keys? Great! Who needs schedules!

I know, I know. First world problems, and honestly I have no room to complain because what else do I have to do with my time? But I still can't help but think about the episode of Seinfeld when Kramer gets an intern for his "Kramerica Industries" so he has more time to fulfill his genius ideas. I could totally use one of those right about now. I have ideas! 

Anyway, fingers crossed we're in and settled before 2013! Hooray optimism! 

No comments:

Post a Comment