Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Leavin' On A Jet Plane... "

"...Don't know when I'll be back again"

Oh wait, yes I do. I'll be back in five days. Because Spiros and I are crazy people. Crazy people who couldn't turn down a free business class trip to LA to do some "house hunting." Except it's too early to actually find a place to rent because apparently the market is "hot" right now. So basically we are traveling for, like, 15 hours each way to look at "sample" properties. And eat dinner at Chateau Marmont. I just made a reservation for Sunday night at 9:45, which I think is totally the time Jennifer Aniston and her new fiance would also probably have a nice Sunday dinner. Not that my expectations are high or anything. If Lohan isn't there embarrassing herself, there's no way I'm going to enjoy my food. Anyway, basically we are flying all the way to California only to return a few days later only for me to get on another trans-Atlantic flight ten days later to New York. All because the lure of non-stop eating and movie watching while somebody waits on us hand and foot is basically my ideal life style and there was no way we could pass that up. I've been exceptionally good about my eating for the past week and a half, but that no bread rule is going straight outta that tiny little window the second that first roll is put in front of me. I just know it. Mmmmmm bread, why must we have such a complicated relationship?? To butter or not to butter, now that is the question ...

... And now you know what the inside of my brain looks like. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment