Sunday, December 9, 2012

Franklin Is A Co-Dependent Snuggle Bunny & We Are Total Enablers

It's only been a week, but Franklin is already a full fledged member of the family. He is the ultimate``````````````````````````````````````` (he typed that last part, I don't know what he was going to say, maybe "perfect dog"?)

I won't lie, he's kind of a handful. It's so weird, after telling my parents for years how much I wanted a puppy, they never thought to mention how much work one would be?

HAHAHAHHAH just kidding. That was the moral of every conversation we've had for half a decade, even when I wasn't talking about getting a puppy.

But seriously. It's like adopting a toddler who has four legs so he can run way faster than a regular toddler. With razor sharp teeth. Thank God I don't have to feel guilty for not trying to breast feed this little monster.

And yet, we love him. Life is already a thousand times better just looking at his precious alien baby face resting 1.5 inches away from mine (because where else would he take his nap, hello?!) He is a joy and we're lucky to have him.

Like any good mom, I'm convinced he's the best, most handsomest puppy in the world. He could probably be a show biz puppy. I could be a pretty dynamo Stage Mom, I bet. But then I'd have to worry about him getting into hardcore drugs at late night shoots, and well, I can't let that happen, now can I?

So for now we'll just stick to lazying about the house and the occasional outing, like Griffith Park this weekend. (2 hours of driving for 10 minutes of hiking. Yep, we're total LAliens. (That's the word for people who live in LA, right?))

Here are a few pictures in case you are curious. (Or for my precious sick grandma who told me she's been repeatedly looking at the other ones to see her great grandbaby. Awwwwww come visit.)

This is more just so you can see what a cute butt Spiros has. bwahaha.


Maybe we could just not wake up at 5 am then we wouldn't have to sleep on the couch?

So. Beautiful.

Mama's boy.


Respecting boundaries. 

Two second leash experiment.

It's my blog, I'll put pictures of myself showered with clean hair if I want to.

Dreaming of a White Christmas. 

Our backyard. Please appreciate the palm tree!


Taking a portrait of two adults and a wily puppy is pret-ty impossible.



Still me. Hello!

Great street.
In case you didn't believe we actually moved to LA.

That face.

Spiros tells me I'm an "artist" so you better too.

Seriously. What a muse.

Spit bath.


Zoolander faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment