Friday, July 6, 2012

Guys, They're Just Like Us

A fun memory from our last trip together:

Spiros: "Hey, where is my toiletries bag that I left in that other hotel room that the house keeper found?"

Me: "I put it in the top zipper."

Spiros: "It's not here!"

Me: "Well, that was like two days ago, so I assume you've used it between now and then."

Spiros: "But you said you checked the last hotel for anything we forgot! You didn't see it?!"

Me: "No, sorry. You are a big boy... I am not your mother..."

Spiros: <very dramatic> "There is almost 300 euros worth of stuff in there!!!!! [Deep sigh] Oh well. I guess it's just my DESTINY to lose it all..." 


[Note: It is slightly pretty embarrassing how much more he spends on things like that than me. Cough cough Hermes body wash cough cough. He is "European." Except he actually is.]


Spiros: "Oh never mind. Here it is..."

Me: "OH MY GOD! YOU CHEATED YOUR DESTINY!!!!!!!!" 


Apparently PMS is contagious... 


Fingers crossed neither of us has a dramatic meltdown on this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment